Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Content Intern position provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working in business-to-business media and association publishing with Naylor Association Solutions. Interns will work directly with Naylor’s Content Department to create quality publications for associations to use as a membership information and engagement tool. This will be done through editorial planning, content creation, copy editing and proofing. This position will require the intern to research and create industry content for multiple print publications, update and coordinate digital content for websites and newsletters, and provide support for content-related special projects. Work for this position will be done independently and in coordination with other Naylor content team members. The goal of this program is to give interns relevant content and editorial experience so that they can compete in the current employment climate, while at the same time supporting Naylor. This is a paid internship with a two-semester minimum and 20 hours a week required. Students local to Gainesville, FL or Atlanta, GA preferred but remote opportunity is possible.
- Learn copy editing, writing, content management and content strategy skills.
- Learn how to work in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to several different industry publications of varying sizes and frequencies.
- Learn how to balance and prioritize workload and time management.
- Collaborate with a design, layout and production team.
- Learn the publication and editorial process from start to finish.
- Learn how to assess a publication’s content needs.
- Curate and create editorial content geared toward a specific, niche readership.