Naylor Events Solutions knows associations. With more than 50 years combined experience helping professional and trade associations in more than 85 industries stay connected with members, our team of dedicated event experts are skilled at turning association events into profit. We invest in the best tools and techniques to make an event successful and to deliver an exceptional experience. We become an invaluable extension of an association’s staff, helping add more non-dues revenue through exhibit sales, advertising and sponsorships, while still allowing the control and ownership that associations want.
Our exhibit sales team is looking for an experienced sales representative to focus on our tradeshow and event business. This position is responsible for identifying and developing relationships to secure new exhibitors for Naylor’s show portfolio. We have significant new growth goals, and we are adding to our team to accomplish this growth!
The Exhibit Sales Representative serves as the "Initial Contact" with prospective exhibitors for assigned expositions. This position is primarily an outbound telephone sales role and is responsible for implementing strategies to attract new exhibitors; qualifying and soliciting prospective exhibitors; communicating the terms of the contract to exhibitor and ensuring adherence to those terms; securing exhibitor fees; and serving on-site as assigned.
Primary duties include:
• Responsible for telephone and e-mail solicitation campaigns to communicate event benefits that will lead to increased exhibit space sales results. Establish personal rapport with new exhibitors to identify exhibitor needs and objectives.
• Achieve established sales goals, document sales efforts, and meet/exceed daily call and contact expectations.
• Coordinate and work with Naylor sales teams and association clients as required, to serve as a show resource and provide assistance as assigned.
• Gain in depth knowledge about assigned industries and association events.
• Travel to competitive shows to solicit prospective exhibitors and secure directories for list development.
Exhibit Sales candidates must be self-motivated, goal driven, creative, disciplined, enthusiastic, and have a high level of initiative. They must be able to quickly generate new business opportunities, work in a time sensitive environment, and demonstrate the qualities to anticipate and adapt to the changing needs of customers and clients. They should be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport. Ideal candidates are self-motivated overachievers who enjoy using the telephone as their primary sales tool.
Other requirements include: