1. Daily cash postings, which includes:
a. Downloading and entry of daily credit card receipts;
b. Receipts entry and preparation of daily deposits;
c. Downloading and entry of lockbox receipts;
d. Balancing deposits from all sources.
2. Processing and documentation of adjustments, including writeoffs, transfers and charge backs across several platforms.
3. Processing of credit card sales transactions on a monthly and ongoing basis.
4. Maintenance of Deposit Summary and lockbox backup files.
5. Processing of invoice batches through accounting systems, including balancing and trouble shooting.
6. Preparation and distribution of invoices on various miscellaneous AR accounts.
7. Assist Accounting Managers with identification and backup required with respect to collection efforts on Association AR and CMSX AR.
8. Assist Accounting Managers with daily banking and cash management.
9. Assist with special projects as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
11. Ensure that business activities are conducted within the Naylor code of conduct and in a professional manner with the highest degree of quality and accuracy.
12. Promote teamwork among the various functions of the office and the company to ensure long-term success of the business.
• Minimum 2 years related experience. Attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
• Foreign currency experience is required
• Very well organized and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent computer skills, with focus on Microsoft Excel, Word and Accounting programs.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of the organization professionally