Manages a team of Sales Representatives to achieve individual and team sales strategies and goals on all projects assigned
- Handles all supervisory responsibilities for assigned Sales Reps, including identification of training and coaching needs, team motivation, morale and incentives, as well as development, discipline and retention. May also provide and/or implement development strategies in conjunction with Market Group leadership and HR/Training department.
- Responsible for setting and defining job performance and sales goals for Sales Reps, based upon their level of experience, training and company protocols.
- Reviews sales performance reports on regular basis to identify issues with Sales Reps or project performance or direction that may need to be addressed.
- Implements effective training and coaching programs which includes identification of training and coaching needs, development of programs and activities to meet those needs, sales rep retention, and maintenance of positive team interaction and morale.
- Work with and assist Training & Development Manager and Sales Trainer for ongoing development of training and sales aids to support coaching and ongoing training needs.
- Works with sales reps to help ensure they are familiar with and follow all sales administration and other policies and procedures outlined in the Sales Policy Handbook
- Works with sales reps to help ensure they are familiar with using CRM, MIS, new order entry and other computer systems correctly and effectively.
Oversees territory management for all assigned market groups to ensure all sales reps in these market groups are fully deployed to maximize project performance and sales rep performance.
- Utilize the territory forecast module, territory dashboard and related performance dashboards to monitor sales rep performance and maximize sales rep deployment.
- Participates in territory meetings and other meetings related to people, team, territory or sales management.
- Collaborate with other sales management to ensure sales deployment across all market groups supports maximum sales rep and project performance for the member communications business.
Provides sales leadership in the sales branch through internal communications and accountability.
- Responsible for delivery of branch wide messaging in monthly branch meetings
- Responsible for creating and fostering high performance branch culture
- Responsible for creation, communication, and execution of branch wide vision for growth and reporting on measurable objectives
- Develops and implements sales incentives, recognition, and employee engagement programs to drive positive behaviors, in collaboration with VP, GPs and PMs.
Other duties related to sales or project management, or related to the success of the project or company, may be assigned as needed or required.
- May manage, coach, or mentor other Sales Managers as assigned
- Partners with Recruiters to assist in the selection of new sales rep candidates and assists in the evaluation of non-retained sales reps to improve sales retention.
- Responsible for portraying a positive and professional demeanor and role modeling the behavior expected of a manager within the company.
- Ensures business activities for self and team members are conducted within the Naylor Core Operating Values and in a professional manner with the highest degree of quality.
- Promotes teamwork among the various functions of the branch and the company to ensure long-term success of the business.
- Performs other related duties as needed or assigned.