- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Data Analytics or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a Data Analytics or Business Intelligence role preferred
- Experience in and/or passion for the news/media industry
- Demonstrated initiative, good communication skills and “team player” attitude.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills including effective time management
- High degree of proficiency in PC/computer skills including experience with various financial applications and reporting tools, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with accounting systems, databases, and reporting tools
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments
- Comfortable managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and excited by a challenge; critical thinker open to learning new ideas/skills
- Demonstrated high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
- Knowledge of or experience with DFP, Programmatic exchanges, or related systems a plus.
Why you’ll love working with us:
Naylor offers the opportunity for individual and career growth, a professional and challenging work environment and a competitive pay and benefits package. We strive to support our employees with comprehensive training, ongoing coaching and constructive feedback, and competitive compensation (including performance-based pay; vacation and sick leave; medical, dental and vision benefits; company-paid life insurance, disability insurance, AD&D insurance, etc.)