The HR Recruiter / Generalist is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring top talent for various positions within Naylor while supporting HR functions by assisting with employee relations, engagement, compensation, benefits and new hire onboarding paperwork. The primary focus of this position is to recruit for the company’s various positions although he/she will also provide other HR functions as delegated by the Director, Human Resources & Employee Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, participate in and support general Employer Branding initiatives, including creating geographic/market awareness of Naylor brand.
- Understand departments’ hiring needs and objectives and translate those into specific sourcing, recruiting and talent strategies. Gain a thorough understanding of each business unit and department in an effort to identify candidates that are a fit for both position and culture.
- Execute a full-cycle recruitment strategy including job advertising in the marketplace, candidate relationship management, interview process management, through negotiation and closing of candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Track metrics on all recruitment activities through our ATS.
- Promote and manage an Employee Referral Program (ERP).
- Manage networking events and job fairs from start to finish including selection of, how to brand events, who should attend, and conversion and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain third-party vendor relationships.
- Partner very closely with HR and Employee Development Team to coordinate onboarding and training while collaborating on retention strategies.
- Have the ability to manage multiple clients at varying Naylor office locations.
- Evaluate trends, effectiveness of recruitment campaigns, and conducts exit interviews to evaluate reasons for turnover.
- Assist in other HR related areas – which may include a variety of HR generalist duties including compensation administration, employee relations, benefits administration, compliance and more.