WHAT WE NEED
Naylor Association Solutions is looking for an experienced full-lifecycle Recruiter to join our team. We are growing quickly and we need a recruiting guru for our newest office to find the best candidates to fuel our growth. This new, challenging and incredibly diverse position is for a recruiting professional, who is creative and thinks like a marketer.
Naylor has had significant growth over the past eighteen months, acquiring three new businesses into the portfolio. If you are interested in a Ground-Floor opportunity to help build, implement, brand, and execute talent acquisition best practices while enjoying the creative latitude, tools and resources that a nimble company like ours provides, read on….
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Recruiter at Naylor, you will partner with all of the different business units to drive their recruitment needs. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will focus on hiring a variety of professionals across multiple business units in the areas of sales, marketing, customer service, IT, and more - from entry level through senior management.
- Develop, participate in and support general Employer Branding initiatives, including creating geographic/market awareness of Naylor brand.
- Understand departments’ hiring needs and objectives and translate those into specific sourcing, recruiting and talent strategies. Gain a thorough understanding of each business unit and department in an effort to identify candidates that are a fit for both position and culture.
- Execute a full-cycle recruitment strategy including job advertising in the marketplace, candidate relationship management, interview process management, through negotiation and closing of candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Track metrics on all recruitment activities through our ATS.
- Develop, promote and manage an Employee Referral Program (ERP).
- Assist in creating an intern program.
- Manage networking events and job fairs from start to finish including selection of, how to brand events, who should attend, and conversion and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain third-party vendor relationships.
- Partner very closely with HR and Employee Development Team to coordinate onboarding and training while collaborating on retention strategies.
- Have the ability to manage multiple clients at varying Naylor office locations.
- Lead and support recruiting special projects.
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who thrives on relationship building & candidate engagement, but wants to keep one hand in full life cycle recruiting, all while leading as a brand champion. You are a Recruiter, Sourcer, Salesman, Social Media master and Marketer, all wrapped in one. You are…
- A successful full-life cycle Recruiter – You have been delivering best-in-class recruitment strategies for (2-3) years.
- Thrive in fast paced environments – Can multi-task and prioritize; have the ability to effectively manage time and workload. Set and manage expectations and deliver results. You value speed, but insist on quality.
- High Energy – Goal-oriented, ambitious, with a can-do attitude.
- Action-oriented - Can run with little direction. Can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Organized - can track and measure activity; ensuring candidates are moved through the process in a timely manner; while providing responsive follow up to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Effective Communicator - You are an excellent influencer and communicator, building balanced and sustainable relationships with candidates, and Hiring Managers. Professional, with a polished presence.
- Customer-centric - continually searching for ways to increase customer satisfaction and anticipate future customer requirements. You provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Resourceful - must be resourceful and take initiative; develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Resilient - Can overcome obstacles & determine best course of action.
- Creative - You are an idea generator. Your creativity and ability to execute those ideas, propels our talent brand forward.
- Versatile - both in your skills and your willingness to roll up your sleeves & contribute to all parts of the recruiting & branding process.
- Team Player - You are self-motivated to do amazing work & value being part of a dynamic & hard-working team. You are known for your effortless ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Have strong business and technology acumen
- Act with integrity - Build trust with others by being consistent, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others with respect.