ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as need arises.
Provides Front-End Project Setup and Project-Specific Support to the Project Sales Team
- Processes paperwork for sales cycle openings, including routing and tracking approval forms; processes and circulates internal correspondence and paperwork; supports opening and closing of projects.
- Prior to book/NaylorNet project opening, ensures that all publication/ project information in MIS is updated including: sales open/close dates, assigned personnel and assignment of individual budgets, rate card, indexes, premium positions, outline and project check list. Uses budgeting guidelines, as outlined in Sales Policy, to input individual sales rep budgets on each project into MIS.
- Responsible for routing media kits to all necessary departments for review and approval, and finally getting them back to Marketing Account Specialists.
- Reviews MIS reports to identify and indicate available company renewals in MIS for distribution to the appropriate sales representatives per the direction of the Project Manager or designee.
- Per specifications provided by the PM or GP, compiles packets of information to be used at book/project opening meetings.
- Takes direction from GP or PM on advertising sales rate adjustments and inputs new rates and rate adjustments into MIS. Notifies GP or PM of deviations from expected rates/adjustments based on set rate adjustments for the year.
- Ensures information on sales team, letter territory assignments and leads list requests are accurately entered in MIS so that Marketing can distribute leads accurately into sales reps in CRM.
- Provides information, as needed, to sales and project management, regarding project budgets in MIS.
- Relays advertisement orders to the Production department.
- Provides support and guidance to the production team on flows and questions on ads and positions.
Provides General Administrative Support to Team of GP and PM
- Runs and distributes MIS reports for GPs and PMs including reports on sales and other performance, branch schedules, book budgets, revenue recognition, book openings, etc. Frequency of reports to be determined by need and may vary throughout month, quarter, and year.
- On a weekly basis, reviews branch schedule with PM to determine book/project meeting schedules for all publications/projects that open during that month and updates/changes as appropriate. Communicates schedule to the sales team members.
- Assists PMs in scheduling and coordinating Publication Project Team Meetings (PPTM) and other team meetings, as needed.
- Send all notifications to the sales team on a timely basis (e.g. renewal, prime positions, clean-up and outsert deadlines).
- Alerts appropriate sales management team members of any discovered concerns related to budgeted profit and loss margins do not meet our company standards, as defined by senior management.
Ad copy collection Platinum Reps
- Contacts clients via telephone and/or email to obtain ad copy and/or information to facilitate the processing of the sale.
- Contacts clients to resolve any problems related to ad copy.
- Obtains advertising client approval of ad proofs.
- Ensures accurate posting of NaylorNet sales.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients
- Verifies that all necessary information has been acquired to complete a sale.
- Communicates any changes to ad copy or order details to Sales Representatives.(platinum Reps)
- Documents communication of changes in MIS (Problem Ad Notes Field or MC Workload Module) and notifies sales rep if a change would result in a change in the price and/or billing of an order.