Naylor Association Solutions is the leading provider of member engagement and non-dues revenue solutions for more than 1,800 associations. Naylor helps trade and professional associations drive revenue and engage members through a variety of integrated solutions including print and digital media, event management, SaaS solutions, and association management services.
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our corporate finance team in Gainesville, FL. As an FP&A Analyst at Naylor, you will work with our executive team and solution groups’ leaders to analyze data, costs, and profitability to forecast the company’s financial direction, including areas of risk and opportunity.
1. Financial Analysis
2. Strategic Planning
3. Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree required (Accounting & Finance Major preferred)
• 1-3 years of experience of comprehensive business analysis
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience in performing data analysis in MS Excel, uncovering trends in data, and clearly articulating findings through MS PowerPoint presentations
• Experience with accounting systems, databases, and reporting tools
• Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments
• Comfortable managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and excited by a challenge; critical thinker open to learning new ideas/skills
• Demonstrated high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
• Ability to work on-site in Gainesville, FL