Established in 1969, Naylor is built on a strong foundation of hardworking individuals who display a commitment to excellence. We are dedicated to our Core Operating Values of honesty and integrity, on-going improvement, exceptional customer service, strategic thinking, open communication, and promoting a fun and caring work environment.
Naylor is a mid-size firm with big ideas and we’re looking for the type of person who can roll up their sleeves and get things done one moment, then thoughtfully contribute to complex strategizing discussions the next.
If you are passionate about using your HR expertise to provide strategic vision, you could help take our organization into the future!
As our HR Director, you will report to our CEO and CFO while leading and managing our Human Resources team, ensuring that all strategic and operational functions (human resources, training/employee development, and talent acquisition) are executed to meet the needs of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage areas of responsibility, including:
- Human Resources Administration, HRIS, Personnel Records
- Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Employee Development & Training
- Compensation & Benefits
- Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Relations, Engagement, Health & Safety
- EEOC and employment-related legal matters
- Provide expertise to the organization in areas such as HR strategy and management, organizational alignment, performance management, data analysis, and strategic development
- Provide insightful data and proactive solutions to guide decision making
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy, execution and on-going change management
- Consult with business unit leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change
- Partner with the CFO and other management regarding headcount movement and staffing planning, organizational structure, compensation management, and budget management, including collaboration in development of the annual headcount budget and compensation budgets.
- Oversee and manage all benefits programs and plans to balance market competitiveness and cost effectiveness
- Oversee all employee relations activities, including positive employee relations, employment-related legal matters, and all regulatory compliance
- Ensure appropriate employee health and safety conditions and compliance with all OSHA regulations and reporting
Along with a passion for service excellence and the proven ability to drive results, you’ll need these qualifications:
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent practical experience, MA/MS preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience; 5+ years of leadership/management experience
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Ability to work with a complex set of stakeholders and staff of all levels
- Great communication skills and an understanding of how to communicate large, complex issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on analysis
- Ability to travel to each of our branches on a regular basis, spending a significant amount of time at our headquarters in Gainesville, FL